Choosing the correct bracelet size depends on your preferred bracelet type. Now use the below instructions to measure your wrist size.
Information About Bracelet You May Want to Know:
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please note that the texture of the new bracelet is a little stiff, it will be tight and not be comfortable to wear. But it will soon soften and become more supple as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
5. The most popular bracelet size is 18 cm (7 inch). 6.If you wear it often, the bracelet will loosen about 1cm in the first year.